Our FREEDOM jackets are made from recycled plastic. The recycled plastic fabric we use is called RPET. RPET stands for recycled polyethylene terephthalate, or recycled PET. PET is a strong, durable and recyclable material that is used for single-use plastic soda & water bottles.
These jackets are made from a newly upgraded version of our custom fabric, to give you an easy fit jacket with enhanced performance & ultimate quality. Our goal is to bring you the best possible rain jacket with the least possible impact on the environment.
Some of the details:
- Water pressure resistance of 10,000MM
- Breathability of 800 gm/m2
- Sealed seams
- Recycled labels & trims
- Custom designed metal toggles
Adjustable string hood & waist
- Custom designed chunky YKK zips
- Fold over front pockets; dry content protected
- Foldable reverse printed sleeves
- Double layered hood