Our SOMEWHERE BEYOND happy jackets are made from recycled plastic. The recycled plastic fabric we use is called RPET.
RPET stands for recycled polyethylene terephthalate, or recycled PET. PET is a strong, durable and recyclable material that is used for single-use plastic soda & water bottles.
We have been working away in our lab to construct a fabric that gives you our easy fit jacket with performance technicality & the ultimate quality resistance. With an amazing team of environmental pioneers in fabric development we have done it & here it is for you.
Our upgraded jackets details;
- Water pressure resistance of 10,000MM
- Breathability of 800 gm/m2
- Sealed seams
- Recycled labels & trims
- Custom designed metal toggles; draw string hood & waist
- Custom designed chunky YKK zips
- Fold over front pockets; dry content protected
- Foldable reverse printed sleeves
- Double layered hood